Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

return value: 102

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
According to the tutorial video, I need this value in the SQL to be at 100. I can't really tell what they did to fix it since the video skipped to when it was already fixed. whenever I try making a new account, it always gives me a return value of 102 upon execution.. but it executes successfully without any errors. not sure if that's normal. I didn't check any boxes under the "pass null value" column when I was making the account. I found this in the messages:

usprfw_account_insert_account(102):(null), [username]
(1 row(s) affected)

all of my inputs aside from "@account_channel=0" are in red with an N infront of them, if that's normal. the video however shows a different look to it with only one line of text saying "SELECT = FROM tbl_account WHERE account_gid = N'username';"

Due to there being errors in the video guide itself, I'm having trouble understanding where I went wrong if I did do something wrong in the SQL. under the account table, I can see that the accounts I've made have been detected in account_login_count, but the amounts of times I've gotten account_access is 0. I really don't understand how this could properly execute and yet can only access the server halfway through.. what could the issue even be?

Oh, and the several accounts I've made were to test out different methods of account creation to see if those worked. They all either end up with the same line as above or fully errors.

----------------------------

It appears this happens when I make a new account as an admin on SQL, but doing it when I have it open not as administrator, I get a return value of 0 when I click okay, and then executing it again makes it 100 instead.. very strange.

It also has this line of text instead in the message tab:
usprfw_account_insert_account(100):Already exist account !!!

This line doesn't seem to be an issue considering I executed it a second time after it was already up, but what's strange is that doing so changes the return value from 0 to 100..

It still can't access the server though. so there must be something that's wrong still..

Last edited:
Back