Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Returning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its been a long long time since i`ve been on RZ forum actualy a few years i think... and i`ve found like 100 versions of muserver files and to be honest i`m a bit confused.. i whould like to know wich season/version is the best for a live server... i have the next config

- Quad Xeon X5550
- 24 GB DDR3 1333Mhz
- 10.000 rpm Velociraptor 600 GB
- Internet Up Speed is a bit low.. unfortunatly about 10 mb in a good day.. but i think should be enought idk...

The comp is doing nothing unfortunatly so i was thinking why i dont make a mu server after all this was my first MMORPG.

Dont tell me i will help you with configs and things like that ... if you want to send me some muserver files that work thats fine... but i still know how to setup a server ... is like riding a bike :D

Regards
AsterisKSM

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi man ! You have to decide what version you want for your server first. Take a rz tour for eg and see what ppl play this days, or just browse the MMORPG voting tops and you can start from there. Next you have to choose your options : cracked files or premium files. Your hardware specs are quite good, your network bandwidth can be rised in case your server starts to grow, you said you know how to set up a MuOnline server so i wish you good luck xD.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi man ! You have to decide what version you want for your server first. Take a rz tour for eg and see what ppl play this days, or just browse the MMORPG voting tops and you can start from there. Next you have to choose your options : cracked files or premium files. Your hardware specs are quite good, your network bandwidth can be rised in case your server starts to grow, you said you know how to set up a MuOnline server so i wish you good luck xD.

from season 4 above :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back