• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Rev_Cracker (Beshoy)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here we go mrs pro besh boy xD
i am releasing the Rev_Cracker.dll created by beshoy unpacked and cracked (unlicensed).

after u talked about R3vo he needing to learn how to protect files etc...and acting like u were pro, well nobody is perfectly
now we can say u need learn to protect ur dlls too ;) xD...
The Userpanel/register/ranking which was released by R3vo from legends kal will be cracked soon too.

[How To Use ]
go to your xampp/plesk or what ever ur using...
create new folder named addon_license | in the folder which u created new txt file named Cracked.txt enter ur local IP. have fun with the release ;)

[Download]
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

[Virus_Scan]_false positive cuze of unpacking.
▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

[update] : forget about r3v_cracker.ini uploaded.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一View attachment R3v_Cracker.rar

if someone downloaded and have any issues private message me .
Attention : if you dont trust me ...
simple dont download.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I dont have time to test this poop. but questions is who is this guy ? Is he trust? So tell if someone tryed this ..is working aswell or its just a new backdoor or virus. I still dont think so that will work on this way..Licence dll working with host file = only ip localhost or any work =example root.

Developer
Reaction score
I dont understand what the point of that ? :D cracking a dll which is core cracker , lool , also nothing of this correct , why should they create a folder in localhost and add txt file inside ir , alao why they have to trust this dile, it maybe a fake dll with same name to spy on their pc's , add a ss of a part of r3v cracker code ? Actually you cant , so nothing of that true , have fun :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so they can bypass ur license xD ?
spyware? wtf i just loled :D
it is ur dll unpacked/uncrypted. ur pro userpanel which u selling will come soon too for the releasse.
is not ur license host?
that why they should use a host from self. and add the .txt file into it then the dll will working.

idc if someone need help private mesagge me ;)

Last edited:
Developer
Reaction score
I am waiting for that over 3 years none could crack it , i am thinking to make event if you could crack it you win 80$ :D :D :D , i didnt check the cracker you released cuz you explained very weird things like create txt file in localhost , why they need that ? Ahaa i think for license key isnt it , you sure it will sucess or you even didnt try :D cuz my dll protected enough it check the txt file which in my webost and you cant bypass that , you need to unceypt it then remove the license check :p , this is my last reply i cant contiune with a beginner like you , srry

Yep its true lk.dragon.com licenses stored there , but with your stupid way , it will not sucess , trust me , you cant forward license to localhost , i tried that before thats ehy i still selling my addons and none could crack it , and to prove that , today i will stop license of this dll and show me how you will bypass license

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am waiting for that over 3 years none could crack it , i am thinking to make event if you could crack it you win 80$ :D :D :D , i didnt check the cracker you released cuz you explained very weird things like create txt file in localhost , why they need that ? Ahaa i think for license key isnt it , you sure it will sucess or you even didnt try :D cuz my dll protected enough it check the txt file which in my webost and you cant bypass that , you need to unceypt it then remove the license check :p , this is my last reply i cant contiune with a beginner like you , srry

Yep its true lk.dragon.com licenses stored there , but with your stupid way , it will not sucess , trust me , you cant forward license to localhost , i tried that before thats ehy i still selling my addons and none could crack it , and to prove that , today i will stop license of this dll and show me how you will bypass license
tested out everything working fine you just cant belive it ;)
ye shut it down idc. will still working

Works fine.. an like he said its unpacked you can check for backdoors or whatever in hex (Thx)

xD

hopefully it helped you ;)

Developer
Reaction score
The version of this ucp is very old , try to get latest version 12-12-2014 and crack it then ask about the 80$ , the one you have not secured from sql and it has not license :p i think date of it is 2012

What license key of r3v_cracker.dll then :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i put my localip and cut the internet it won't open !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can give a proper explanation on what exactly must be done thanx <3

Back