• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RevCms Custom-habbo edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Rz! I took my time and did a edit on the Custom habbo edit release by Rainbow jerk , so this is kind of a edit of a edit.

Screenshots :

The Sql click
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CREDITS !
64% TO ME
15% TO RAINBOWJERK
11% TO THE CREATOR OF THE HOMES
6% TO THE CREATOR OF THE HABBO THEME
4% To Thoose who i haven't mentioned
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a good night Guys !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
credits to evilsmoothie for the guestbook

and also credits to MollerNO for the latest user script.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's not even the real sql, it's a ripoff, and i dont know how you get it but i didn't give away the home page to anyone :p

Stop taking credz for the homepage, the real creator of the homepage is a guy named marius.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Flowy or whatever is your name , I edited Rainbow jerks theme as said in the desc of this theme , I did my own topbar and i edited the boxes myself also i edited the account section (With input and the grey area around) The staff page is not mine though , its an staff page i found on the forums , the search script is mine , I created some images and i edited some for this theme , and the rest of the theme or plugins / snippets i got from another forum , so you can't take cred for that Moller and evilsmoothis didn't create the guestbook i found that on an other forum as well , so before everyone says that i ripped of stuff or that i didn't create anything , i Did and i admit that i didn't make any snippets / plugins at all besides the bar & search user script. So i am sory for not writing credz for the other users that created thoose plugins/snippets and the index dosn't belong to me either another dude did it but , i edited the index to get the register page and as in the title "CUSTOM-HABBO "EDIT" "

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link me the forum for the "home"page stuff, that's all i was talking about, but as i can see in the "home"page it says klient.fliphotell.se on the badge, which mean it's a ripoff from flip, why would you use my badge folder for your home page? kinda stupid, and the profile_wall is poop, it's not the real one, it's just something you created your own where you took the users tabel and edited. don't lie :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well , I used localhost and how should i use a badge system if i don't have a r63 folder? or a c_images folder in that case with the badge album ? And the badge system was a rip off yeah , and the design of the home to but as i can say for this Flip didn't create the profile wall themselvs and neither something else in Flips Theme , Everything on Flip is a Rip off from Mollers ex retros theme , so call me a ripper when Flip uses Mollers theme plugin :)

Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
Theme looks nice. Only problem I see with it is how each of the content boxes have those huge areas above and below the text!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lolololo, i created alot of stuffs for flip, only the header images and the home came from moller nothing else lol. well your theme is nothing you "created" on your own, it's a crap theme based on all other revcms, looks the same :), and i know you did steal it from flip :), not on "another forum". big lie!. And friends can send stuffs to each other and don't release them, but then the rippers come to steal other peoples work and release them, how bad.

And ur the worst liar ever zRedricted, when i asked you if you were Leon Retros on facebook before you said no, and you need to stop lie about stuffs.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Added it to my cms and it's pretty nice. I should add a bar that lets you search a user so it's easier to find someone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added it to my cms and it's pretty nice. I should add a bar that lets you search a user so it's easier to find someone
<div class="habblet-container">
<div class="cbb clearfix red">
<h2 class='title' style='font-size:12px;text-align:left;font-family: "Tahoma",Verdana,Arial;'>Visit a user</h2>
<div style='padding-left:5px;padding-right:5px;padding-top:5px;'>
<?php
if(isset($_POST['username'])){
$username = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['username']);
$query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = '".$username."' LIMIT 1");
if(mysql_num_rows($query) > 0){
$userinfo = mysql_fetch_array($query);
?>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="2;url={url}/home/<?php echo $username; ?>">
</head>

<body>

<div class="register border_y">
<div>
<span style="color:green;"> Loading.. </span>
<?php
}else{
echo "No user found...";
}
}
?>
<form method="post" >
<input type="text" placeholder="Username" style="border: 1px solid #999999 ;border-radius: 3px;line-height: 20px;text-indent: 10px;width: 65%;" name="username" />
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Visit" />
</form>
</div>
</div>
</div>

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
<div class="habblet-container">
<div class="cbb clearfix red">
<h2 class='title' style='font-size:12px;text-align:left;font-family: "Tahoma",Verdana,Arial;'>Visit a user</h2>
<div style='padding-left:5px;padding-right:5px;padding-top:5px;'>
<?php
if(isset($_POST['username'])){
$username = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['username']);
$query = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE username = '".$username."' LIMIT 1");
if(mysql_num_rows($query) > 0){
$userinfo = mysql_fetch_array($query);
?>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="2;url={url}/home/<?php echo $username; ?>">
</head>

<body>

<div class="register border_y">
<div>
<span style="color:green;"> Loading.. </span>
<?php
}else{
echo "No user found...";
}
}
?>
<form method="post" >
<input type="text" placeholder="Username" style="border: 1px solid #999999 ;border-radius: 3px;line-height: 20px;text-indent: 10px;width: 65%;" name="username" />
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Visit" />
</form>
</div>
</div>
</div>

Thank you. Saves me time coding

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you say that it is YOU who have made ​​homes? It's not even you, it's Evil Smoothie who have coded it. You should at least give him creds.

Seriously unacceptable of you to think that it is you who have coded the home page. You really should think twice before you doing such thing again.

By the way is this release is ripped too.
Cease to operate like that, is not funny that newbs take credit for what others have done.

Grow up dude..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you say that it is YOU who have made ​​homes? It's not even you, it's Evil Smoothie who have coded it. You should at least give him creds.

Seriously unacceptable of you to think that it is you who have coded the home page. You really should think twice before you doing such thing again.

Cease to operate like that, is not funny that newbs take credit for what others have done.

Grow up dude..

he has removed the creds in the page to, and then writed that he has coded it..

"# REVCMS PROFILES - CODED BY LEON RETROS - DON'T STEAL COPYRIGHT , IF YOU DO YOU'RE A cat #"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are the actual sqls used for my guestbook:
CREATE TABLE `profile_wall` (
`id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`page_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
`poster_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
`message` text NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1401 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8_unicode_ci ;

Don't know if thats the secure guestbook or not, but whatever.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Grow up dude..

It's habbo at the end off the day. Who actually cares if someone has ripped it or not. We rip off habbo everytime we make something in there image. If people shared more, and were less greedy. This section would be alot more popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back