• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RevCms Edit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: include_once(hehehehe.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\xampp2\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Custom-Habbo\code.php on line 52

Warning: include_once() [ ]: Failed opening 'hehehehe.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;D:\xampp2\php\PEAR') in D:\xampp2\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Custom-Habbo\code.php on line 52

Veckans Emblem kod

Warning: include_once(farfar.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\xampp2\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Custom-Habbo\code.php on line 62

Warning: include_once() [ ]: Failed opening 'farfar.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;D:\xampp2\php\PEAR') in D:\xampp2\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Custom-Habbo\code.php on line 62

What tha duck?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Warning: include_once(hehehehe.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\xampp2\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Custom-Habbo\code.php on line 52

Warning: include_once() [ ]: Failed opening 'hehehehe.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;D:\xampp2\php\PEAR') in D:\xampp2\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Custom-Habbo\code.php on line 52

Veckans Emblem kod

Warning: include_once(farfar.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\xampp2\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Custom-Habbo\code.php on line 62

Warning: include_once() [ ]: Failed opening 'farfar.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;D:\xampp2\php\PEAR') in D:\xampp2\htdocs\app\tpl\skins\Custom-Habbo\code.php on line 62

What tha duck?

i had my auto sms script removed becouse it only support swedish net so delete code.php

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like the Index, Everyone above is pasting links as Adverstisement not for live Index ...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I love it, But again, why do most of the good cms's out there or releases come in a different language?
Nice though, I'll translate and use this for my hotel 10/10 :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For those who dont know but have been posting help related questions here: This is not an belp section i prefer not to post your help here because there is a wide help section

Post problems there and not here...

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love the Index! not sure about the rest though. Seems awfully similar to the original except some minor changes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love the index page!
The rest isn't much of an edit, but still I like the designs.

Gonna need some work cuz of the Swedish, but thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back