• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RevCMS Heavy Edit - Totally New Skin + Extra Features & Housekeeping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

when i want to Login in housekeeping with it direct me to dash but than:
Error 404
Could you help me please?

Skype datsche66
datscheholo@icloud.com

Rogu3
Reaction score
Nice! Although, I feel you could've done something a little more original than Habboon/RocCF's index and register.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I personally love this edit it looks really good, 9/10 on this great release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
#1054 - Unknown column 'big_image' in 'field list'

Can someone help me? Contacted the topic started already, but isn't accepting my friend request at Skype.

You need to add `big_image` varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_general_ci NOT NULL

Rogu3
Reaction score
Can I have a web.config for this cms? I need it because i use IIS
Open IIS, Open Web Platform Installer, and Install URL Rewrite 2.0.
(If you don't have WPI, Google it, and download/install it.)

Then, Close and Re-Open IIS, Go to your Site, and Look for URL Rewrite 2.0, Open that, and finally Import .htaccess, it'll do all the rest for you.

Next time, post a help thread in the Habbo Help section.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure, but I'd think that you're configuration settings are incorrect, that the reason why it's contantly redirecting you to a error page. Maybe re-rech your configuration and see if you can find any possible problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure, but I'd think that you're configuration settings are incorrect, that the reason why it's contantly redirecting you to a error page. Maybe re-rech your configuration and see if you can find any possible problems.
I re-reched my configuration but they are correct. I have that error just when i go in the housekeeping (dash.php)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Check your housekeeping files, I'm sure that it can't be the CMS. It must be something with the Housekeeping then.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
livedemo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recheck my housekeeping files but i didn't find nothing wrong. Maybe the error is because i use iis?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow. Thats an real edit, I tought this would be just the old Habbo Skin image edit but this is an hole new Skin Good job.
I would rate 1-10=9,9 Becuse there is always more things to do in an cms so I never gives 10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wen i go in the client and the client is loaded, i'm send to:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back