• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Revenge Client Same AT Page Not Found Episode 8 Advance Features

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hm.. i guess so? but i still want to have more files hahaha :D even though i have same files like this one fully fixed , because i want to share it also here in rz by the time i complete it :D

bea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys please some one Release RZ server to easy run ep8 please

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there's no easy way to setup RAN PRIVATE SERVER all you nid to do is to read explore and i promise you will success to this kind of developing

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How do you fix the coloritem its all +15 color any idea where can edit to source code and what is the script?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How do you fix the coloritem its all +15 color any idea where can edit to source code and what is the script?

source code.
dxeffcharlevel.cpp also .h
and upgradecolor.ini

ANY ONE CAN TRY TO THIS CLIENT assasin.gunner.extreme charset .. i modify the skill to open skill the lvl of skill is 6 the normal class got all skill max but the other 3 class i not fix any idea ?? sorry for my poor english ^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
source code.
dxeffcharlevel.cpp also .h
and upgradecolor.ini

ANY ONE CAN TRY TO THIS CLIENT assasin.gunner.extreme charset .. i modify the skill to open skill the lvl of skill is 6 the normal class got all skill max but the other 3 class i not fix any idea ?? sorry for my poor english ^_^

What The Script? dxeffcharlevel.cpp also .h
and upgradecolor.ini?

Reaction score
zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea thats why i link the guide of geger he also nid to edit it on source code

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
not original Glogic and still i cant using my locker i already download the Game.exe and Uii txt but nothing change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back