Rewrite Ignis Memoria source code Source Mobile 

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Feb 3, 2016
Messages
49
Reaction score
11
The Source code for Rewrite Ignis Memoria.
It is a Japanese mobile game based on Key's visual novel Rewrite.
It was sadly shut down at the end of 2017.

Please mirror :3


 
The Source code for Rewrite Ignis Memoria.
It is a Japanese mobile game based on Key's visual novel Rewrite.
It was sadly shut down at the end of 2017.

Please mirror :3


No server-side source code found in the compressed package ?
 
It would be helpful to have some screenshots of the data inside and of the game, maybe. Is that possible for you, please?
The Source code for Rewrite Ignis Memoria.
It is a Japanese mobile game based on Key's visual novel Rewrite.
It was sadly shut down at the end of 2017.

Please mirror :3


 
No server-side source code found in the compressed package ?
The code for the server and database is present there.

It would be helpful to have some screenshots of the data inside and of the game, maybe. Is that possible for you, please?
Gurluas - Rewrite Ignis Memoria source code - RaGEZONE Forums


Gurluas - Rewrite Ignis Memoria source code - RaGEZONE Forums


Gurluas - Rewrite Ignis Memoria source code - RaGEZONE Forums


Gurluas - Rewrite Ignis Memoria source code - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Hmm, it looks like a web game. :0
The source code is php, jscript, etc.
It looks like it's based on ajax or jquery.
I don't know the php version.

I've never played this game, but it looks like it's similar to Princess Connect Mobile. :0

Mirror :



+
Hmm my mistake.
PHP and jscript seem to be the download webpage for this game.
The game is probably a console version ported to the phone.

And I doubt if the source code is all there is.
I think there should be something more.
For example, a commercial game engine.

(* I can't tell what it is even if I look at it)
 
Last edited:
server source code is assemble?
It needs to be compiled, this is just the source code for the client, server, and the database.
You will also need a compiled client for the assets as those arent in the source code.



This should have the client with assets.
 
I created a few empty dependency libraries(eg:valib,kenticlib ....) and now I can recompile the client to a new apk. I just need to patch the source code of these dependency libraries. but *.so files also no source code.
 
Last edited:
The Source code for Rewrite Ignis Memoria.
It is a Japanese mobile game based on Key's visual novel Rewrite.
It was sadly shut down at the end of 2017.

Please mirror :3


why the content doesn't exist😢
 
why the content doesn't exist😢

 
how to run that thing
 
Back