• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

RF online FILES that a good to start with

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good day,

I'm looking for a rf online files that is no or less customs and has the original essence of its original creator ( CCR ) but with fixes of bug especially critical bugs in game and also a good game guard, tools and utilities.

1.No/Less Customs Files
2.Original theme and Launcher
3 Good game guard, Tools and utilities
4.Good Web Template

can you please comment your recommendations and experience of the files you encounter

Thanks .......

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
1.use thishttps://www.mediafire.com/file/e19rrbx4gqvq01e/Default_2232_Server.7z/file
For default server files 2232
2. Use for default client 2232
3. Search at forum yorozuya for free game guard, or search development sell game guard
4. You can make you own website alone

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks anyway i would like to know is if that file has a lot of critical bugs ?

1.use thishttps://www.mediafire.com/file/e19rrbx4gqvq01e/Default_2232_Server.7z/file
For default server files 2232
3. Search at forum yorozuya for free game guard, or search development sell game guard
4. You can make you own website alone

>>>>this is not a client files this is a server files

can you provide me some client files of this ? thanks ,,,

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks anyway i would like to know is if that file has a lot of critical bugs ?

Any client/server files will have the same "Critical Bugs" because those are errors within the code from the point it was released by CCR

Unless you are hooking into those exe's and providing fixes for them (aka zone guard) those bugs will exist.. It doesn't matter what files you download. If its a 2232 zone server it will have those bugs.

Upvote 0
Back