Ricky's PhoenixPHP Rare values

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
1,539
Reaction score
4
Before I talk about it full credits to rickymeiner nice job dude.

Features:
- Add Rare
- Modigy Rare
- Remove Rare



Now Add this CODE to you /Public/Styles/Default(or Black)/CSS/main.css

PHP:
/* Rare Values */

#text {margin:50px auto; width:500px; font-size: 10px;}
.hotspot {cursor:default;}
#tt { 	position:absolute; 	display:block; 	background:url(../Images/values/tt_left.gif) top left no-repeat; }
#tttop { 	display:block; 	height:5px; 	margin-left:5px; 	background:url(../Images/values/tt_top.gif) top right no-repeat; 	overflow:hidden; }
#ttcont {	display:block;	padding:2px 12px 3px 7px; 	margin-left:5px; 	background:#666;	color:#fff; }
#ttbot {	display:block;	height:5px;	margin-left:5px;	background:url(../Images/values/tt_bottom.gif) top right no-repeat;	overflow:hidden;}
#thumbcell {	float: left;	text-align: center;	margin: 5px 5px 5px 5px;}

Files:


Images:
Subway - Ricky's PhoenixPHP Rare values - RaGEZONE Forums

Press Like if you iked it, just run Install.XML :ott:

Again full credits to ricky :thumbup1:
 
I love you <3 (no homo lol)
You are actually the only person to give credits (:
But I'm glad people appreciate my work ^_^
 
I remember this on HybridHabbo.me, and if I remember correctly it wasn't much of a success (and looked rather plain.)
If you're doing an evaluation for rare values, you should base it on the number of items not owned by staff in the furniture tables. Staff-managed values simply do not work.
 
I remember this on HybridHabbo.me, and if I remember correctly it wasn't much of a success (and looked rather plain.)
If you're doing an evaluation for rare values, you should base it on the number of items not owned by staff in the furniture tables. Staff-managed values simply do not work.
Thanks for you're opinion.
I plan on working on that sometime in the future.
 
haha hell yeah ricky you did it :P, you've talked to me about this before a while ago -troy gratz nice release

Looks nice Ricky well done
Thanks guys (:
As brought up by Scott, I'm gonna try to work on something to where it adds the rares automatically and updates them depending on how much is in hotel.
Either that or you add them manually into categories but they will still be values depending on number in hotel.
But yea, this is something I'll attempt.
I'll also make a catalogue manager also. ;)
 
Yeah, erm. it kinda never worked for me.. please could someone help me, like, in my housekeeping there is a tab for 'Rare Values' but when i click on it, nothing happens.

thanks.
 
i have problem i dont see it on the page and yes i did the install.xml upload thing
but i even cant klick on rare values i cant klick on it it wont open?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back