• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O //ride Gm command..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know what it does?

When i try I get message "ride is blocked :p"
lol anyone figure this out yet?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its working but its bugged beyond on all reason, It took me an hour to get those screenshots.. Lol

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol will you be working on it more or releasing your work anad a summary of your work for those who could work on where you leave it at?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be cool to get //ride workin. However if the rides go as fast as "//gmspeed 5" then thats not good lol. my server pulls me back when i go that fast. i find using //gmspeed 3 works great. Ill be watching this thread and helping where i can. If anyone can do it Botgod can ;)

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Exactly the same here, think its more of a client problem, even at localhost it pulls me back so it cant be lag..

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aseren said:
Exactly the same here, think its more of a client problem, even at localhost it pulls me back so it cant be lag..

your videocard.

Cant load such a large world at those speeds.
Even on local host it would do that.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
BoTGoD said:
Those screen shots are from c1, its still bugged tho, speed is messed up and alot of times ull be flying on the wyvern but no wyvern will appear so your char is just flying LOL, anyway, yes I am switching to prelude, its ALOT more stable than C1, and has some better stuff really, //ride works, you can still import everything from c1 script files into prelude and also petition works, user pathing is better and u get stuck alot less, I've already gotten the entire c1 landscape to load up fine so all the mobs/towns like aden are there, I've modded the prelude client to be able to use c2 textures etc, I'm adding the c2 towns next and as soon as c3 client is out ill mod the prelude client to use the c3 textures as well.

anyhow, peace :D

I don't mean to be rude in any way, but why would you continue working on prelude even though you have the C2 server apps ? :eh:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shawnmb - this is creation proccess satisfactions.
You see if you understand the principles of thing working - you can do everything what you wish - and there are no limitation. You are independent of what NCSoft will do - even release Chronicle 12 =)

BoTGoD will be able then to transofrm Prelude into 12 with no C12 apps. =)

NOTICE! That is my opinion - do not know what BoTGoD thinks and fiels

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if we cant get chronicle 2 yet i wish we someone could take botgods work and work towards having the riding bug free.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah who knows.. mayby we will NEVER get c2 or any of the next ones. But with people working on things like this we wont need them :) thats good stuff.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you send me the trasformation packet BoTGoD?

Is there anyway to transform the C2 skill animation to Pre version?

even the Skill texture...

I try to do that...but it keep giving me error...

and now only can put the C2 armor or weapon texture in :(

I wish you can help me out with Transform.....

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I cant help you out personally. However, I'm going to give my server to someone soon and let them run it because i dont have the time to do it anymore with school/work/g/f etc. So, when I do give away my server, I'll be sure to also put my files up for everyone to download, I'll include the ISO for c2 as well, minus the lin2db, but ill generate an sql script for it before i release.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BoTGoD said:
I cant help you out personally. However, I'm going to give my server to someone soon and let them run it because i dont have the time to do it anymore with school/work/g/f etc. So, when I do give away my server, I'll be sure to also put my files up for everyone to download, I'll include the ISO for c2 as well, minus the lin2db, but ill generate an sql script for it before i release.

iso for c2 server? GIMMEEEEEEEEEE GIMMMEEEEE LOL

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Its just an iso of all the scripts, server files, and database backups from the US server, I'll create a new database and restore from backup then export the sql scripts for each of them, and put the scripts back on the iso.

Just so everyone knows, the System requirements on c2 server is really really high, alot higher then c1.

Need a Min of 2gb I'd say, and it'll still run slow ;p

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jesus christ i was just stating something. Get ur butt outta here ur Ducking starting to piss me off posting dumbass comments in this Ducking forum.

Upvote 0
Back