• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RM tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who else got it working? o.o
rm - RM tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh realy i never knew my bro had the rm tool we go back like peanutbutter and jelly :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tool to administrate the server. In particular the database.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not too many have it I'm afraid. And those who do aren't too keen on sharing it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
been looking for it 2 centralize everything for my server,bad luck thou.any1 mind 2 share the knowledge of it n how 2 get it?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DAMN ... to bad i have the source code and have it working... Lets not forget the bin maker....

My hello Robert.. enjoy the poop you been pulling off.... I am almost tempted to hand this out just to piss robert off...

Humm Release Source code or not to release it.... THAT is the question i ask...

You see people Robert here LOVES useing Joe's special Sql Injection Client to duck up private servers... Like mine... Then send fale emails to ISP to try to get them into trouble (i have the email that was sent and ip it came from)....

And thing is .. I could be the most devistating blow to the DR World... And lately i have been keeping quiet.. well ever since i left DRi.. and yet on my website, and in my server i have Robert, Joe and there little children come and bother me.. ITs not wise to duck with some one that has the files i have. That would litterly destroy Dragonraja.

Lets see
Client Source Code
Map Server Source Code
Proxy Source Code
DBDemon Source Code
RMTool Source Code
Image Editor Source code..
Every damn source code for DR....

Last warning robert.. LEAVE ME THE duck ALONE

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whoa robert snitched?

whats the world coming to o.o

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LMAO... very good point Natiku

I am just sick and tired of there poop.. I promised my real life lady i will just let things lay and leave em alone.. but they wont leave me alone...SOOOO i just may have to take it to the next level

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so everytime drunlimited went down due to hackers login n deleting players accounts are done by robert or his fren?damn...dr.int gms...cant believe u do that..:/i mean,everyone has their own choice to play wat server they like.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LordRavenz said:
LMAO... very good point Natiku

I am just sick and tired of there poop.. I promised my real life lady i will just let things lay and leave em alone.. but they wont leave me alone...SOOOO i just may have to take it to the next level

Oh boy what a laugh, you've just proved you're own stupidity! There is no special client for SQL injection, learn to hax!

You are just too funny, and a waste of time.

Oh and for the leaving alone part, yeah.. it's called payback you know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol daryl already tryed to get his pay back for what happened to his server...
he tryed to get my net cut off... which btw daryl i dont know if you heard but i filed a police report against you for terroristic threats... =D just need the name of city you was from and your full name =D which a certain person was happy to give me... but you are pretty dumb... making up stupid things like a client that does sql injection... if your this coding master that you claim to be you would know how it was done... its obviously not that hard to figure out if i can do it-_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So yeah anyway. RMtool. Looks awesome. Sweet. Yeah... SQL Injection through finding DB's that everyone knows the names to. Wow... >.> No client needed guys.

RMtool looks like it would really be a nice thing to have. Glad it's not public. Can't say i've gotten it working since I don't have it.

Back