• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Rmap and Rmodel...RYL1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone who have Rmap and Rmodel??? cause i am a modeler+ artist and model out alot of thing used 3Dmax...but i hear that...need to using Rmap and Rmodel just only can put it into RYL game...but i dont know where to get it...someone sharing the alpha website...but it cant register and it also closed...cant even get any info and knowledge from there...anyone help???:*: or can sharing alpha email address for me???thank a million...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alpha isn't supporting Ryl anymore, rMap, rSec, rChat and rModel are works of him, rChat and rModel it's avaliable just to Alpha, Ruins Of War server and 2 more guys, I'm sure that they will don't release this here, they payed alot of euros to acquire this tools, rSec and rMap is also a tool that is indisponible to use, one time alpha isn't giving support to it anymore, you can find people who have old versions of this tools, but i don't really think they will share with you. sorry

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay...thank your reply... hmmm....its okay...i just keep looking for it...thank alot man~:D

Back