Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Roc CF [Coldfusion] [Phoenix/Uber]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some suggestions!

I actually have a recommendation! I for one believe that RocCF should have more of a functional, stable, and speedy approach. It'd be a bit pressing on the server AND client to put live updates on the site.. not to mention, what about groups?

I hope you'll finish this! Remember, make it speedy or remove the live feed! Also, with the ASE, make sure it's fully functioned, I'd like to see this "put all other CMSs to shame".

Sorry if I sound rude :)

I really like the project and the planning, I'll give you some rep.

Also, some snippets! :p

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Some suggestions!

I actually have a recommendation! I for one believe that RocCF should have more of a functional, stable, and speedy approach. It'd be a bit pressing on the server AND client to put live updates on the site.. not to mention, what about groups?

I hope you'll finish this! Remember, make it speedy or remove the live feed! Also, with the ASE, make sure it's fully functioned, I'd like to see this "put all other CMSs to shame".

Sorry if I sound rude :)

I really like the project and the planning, I'll give you some rep.

Also, some snippets! :p

Thanks for the feedback. :p:

The CMS is far from completion and groups are underway. As far as code snippets are concerned - download the CMS to date via the link to the thread in my footer, or browse the source .

Both functionality and speed have been and will be taken into account - we're going to be 'rewiring' (so to speak) the backend in the near future and you should see an increase in performance in the Millenium Build. I hope this puts your mind at rest :')

Reaction score
Since we're all giving updates on this project.

I've reformatted my PC since writing the basics of Housekeeping, most of the files which weren't committed are on Habboon hidden away. However, once Jak (n0minal) creates this basic layout I'll start developing the housekeeping again.

Hoping that Jak (n0minal) gets this design whipped up quickly as I'm terrible with HTML/CSS these days, don't know where I've forgotten it but I can't even create a basic div with neatly styled text.
I've a whole week off starting from today so hopefully get some bits and bobs done if all is well, make the most of the week off.

Hope you all have a great new years.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In all honesty, same thing here. I forgot how to make a template and code HTML for a long time... it takes a while to get back into it.

Happy New Years as well!

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since we're all giving updates on this project.

I've reformatted my PC since writing the basics of Housekeeping, most of the files which weren't committed are on Habboon hidden away. However, once Jak (n0minal) creates this basic layout I'll start developing the housekeeping again.

Hoping that Jak (n0minal) gets this design whipped up quickly as I'm terrible with HTML/CSS these days, don't know where I've forgotten it but I can't even create a basic div with neatly styled text.
I've a whole week off starting from today so hopefully get some bits and bobs done if all is well, make the most of the week off.

Hope you all have a great new years.

Aha - on it darling.

I've got next week off too - so, full steam ahead :p:. If you too are up so late (or in another country), come watch and talk:

Last edited:
Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looking into re-writing certain aspects (main application and functions in particular)

Watch me if you like (drinking too, so it should be interesting :p:):

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I again was too late on to join.me godamnit i missed it

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I again was too late on to join.me godamnit i missed it

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

It was up for nearly 5 hours. :p:

Started a concept for RocASE - but it is early days and requires much work visually (I requite no critique at this stage).
PbE4S - Roc CF [Coldfusion] [Phoenix/Uber] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Run, but I'll find you.
Reaction score
It was up for nearly 5 hours. :p:

Started a concept for RocASE - but it is early days and requires much work visually (I requite no critique at this stage).
PbE4S - Roc CF [Coldfusion] [Phoenix/Uber] - RaGEZONE Forums

Why WOULD we criticise that!? THATS JUST AWESOME

Attachments

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks great Jak, you never fail to amaze :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Too bad that I've missed it any but no sweat there's hopefully a new session soon where i can join back in again to hopefully see some good working again going to ROC CF.

Anyway the ASE is looking very good and very tremendous so without any further due i wish you good luck on to further devleoping and let's hope that I'm able to be there on your next Join session.

Web & Interaction Design
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Working some more on RocASE.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was there for a few minutes watching Jak working on his awesome ASE and it ended jeez that's bad ;(

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
Made my own design idea for the housekeeping. Early days but, yeah.

j72VW - Roc CF [Coldfusion] [Phoenix/Uber] - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't like it ..... there is no red in it.....:eek:tt1:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back