• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RockNetwork GM Tool v2 Extended

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
people, this is the old version of RockNetwork GM Tool v4 Extended. Its posted somewhere here to so i request to close this topic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Necro-posted... there is allready a newer version for thistool, like version V3.4 or something. :thumbdown:
and it isnt /creatEnpc
its /createnpc
lol

Eheh your funny ;) I did the Caps E to mention the error ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
people, this is the old version of RockNetwork GM Tool v4 Extended. Its posted somewhere here to so i request to close this topic.

extended is kinda crappy .-. albeit only one with toms commands but meh i prefer using v3.5

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already released the v3.5 Extended Source and i released Already here my GM Tool v4

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do we upgrade our armor +10 with the command things?

Back