Rofl

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Last night me, brophy, tom, liam, ashley (err played doct3r on d serv), luke(majinlab on d serv), craig (jason123 d serv) went out with the camra, the first stop was the old primary school :p

Well we found a portoloo and t5ryed to jump into it and knock it over but we failed so we went inside and got the bog roll out and redecertated the school with toilet roll :D then tom managed to push it over :p

we made a run for the back house bushs before the cops come and we was stuck down them (got it on tape rofl) so we had to go through the school and back down to the pub to meet up with the others (liam brophy ashley)

Then we decided to go to the fly over (bridge) got on skate bord started going down, having races n such, then tom thought it would be funny to roll a skate bord in front of me... burnt whole in my trousers hit head on curb >< lol

then craig wanted to sk8 in his birthday suit but we said no so he got in his boxers stuck um up his butt like a G-string, then he decided to hang off the bridge and spank his butt to the traffic this woman slowed down and stopped for a look ;p lol

was getting dark could't film much so we decided to jump some hedges and rugby tackel a wheely bin and skate and jump over a railing (turned out crap ;p)

gonna confert all of these things and upload em ;P

:DD:D:D:D:D:D
lol :D

best ones i woudl say are

woodinface
moonie
portoloo over

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
UberMan said:
Last night me, brophy, tom, liam, ashley (err played doct3r on d serv), luke(majinlab on d serv), craig (jason123 d serv) went out with the camra, the first stop was the old primary school :p

Well we found a portoloo and t5ryed to jump into it and knock it over but we failed so we went inside and got the bog roll out and redecertated the school with toilet roll :D then tom managed to push it over :p

we made a run for the back house bushs before the cops come and we was stuck down them (got it on tape rofl) so we had to go through the school and back down to the pub to meet up with the others (liam brophy ashley)

Then we decided to go to the fly over (bridge) got on skate bord started going down, having races n such, then tom thought it would be funny to roll a skate bord in front of me... burnt whole in my trousers hit head on curb >< lol

then craig wanted to sk8 in his birthday suit but we said no so he got in his boxers stuck um up his butt like a G-string, then he decided to hang off the bridge and spank his butt to the traffic this woman slowed down and stopped for a look ;p lol

was getting dark could't film much so we decided to jump some hedges and rugby tackel a wheely bin and skate and jump over a railing (turned out crap ;p)

gonna confert all of these things and upload em ;P

:confused: I dont know wether to laugh or be scared...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:DD:D:D:D:D:D
lol :D

best ones i woudl say are

woodinface
moonie
portoloo over

Back