Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill Server File + DB + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my item shop :p:
Senzoku - Rohan Online lv115 Hero Skill  Server File + DB + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone here have script web for teleport to like upper/lower/themepark and r5 ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay im sure i've done everything. But when i try to start DBServer it show's me some errors... Did anyone know how to fix it please?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Okay im sure i've done everything. But when i try to start DBServer it show's me some errors... Did anyone know how to fix it please?

That does not help anyone answer your question. exactly what errors does the DBServer show you? If you wqant help, you need to provide the following:

1. where are you installing it? On a physical machine, in a virtual machine?
2. exactly what you did to configure your server. include the IP addresses you are using for your configuration. you do not need to show any passwords you use.
3. have you opened your firewall on the server to the right ports?
4. are you using garbage like hamachi? don't.
5. what version of windows and exactly what version of Microsoft sqlserver are you using - include the edition.

You see, you need to provide a lot more information than "Okay im sure i've done everything. But when i try to start DBServer it show's me some errors... Did anyone know how to fix it please?" to get any kind of helpful answer. Nobody here can read your mind.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That does not help anyone answer your question. exactly what errors does the DBServer show you? If you wqant help, you need to provide the following:

1. where are you installing it? On a physical machine, in a virtual machine?
2. exactly what you did to configure your server. include the IP addresses you are using for your configuration. you do not need to show any passwords you use.
3. have you opened your firewall on the server to the right ports?
4. are you using garbage like hamachi? don't.
5. what version of windows and exactly what version of Microsoft sqlserver are you using - include the edition.

You see, you need to provide a lot more information than "Okay im sure i've done everything. But when i try to start DBServer it show's me some errors... Did anyone know how to fix it please?" to get any kind of helpful answer. Nobody here can read your mind.

I did not type the whole thing cause i was no so sure that anyone will answer me.

When i try to start DBServer i get those errors.

15/04/26 20:02:54> 08001 00000011 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBMSLPCN]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. DBTask_Unknown(0x00000000) 5
15/04/26 20:02:54> 01000 00000043 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBMSLPCN]ConnectionOpen (Connect()). DBTask_Unknown(0x00000000) 5

I did all step by step in thread.

1.Physical machine
2.Im using this TuT(Thread) so u know what excatly i do. (I think)
3.Firewall is off. Do i need to do someting else?
4.Im not.
5.Windows 7 / SQL Server 2008.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link is now broken who has the files saved? download links are now accessible

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My DBserverT doesn't work. When I try to open the DBserverT it automatically close. I got error like this 01000 000000e [Microsoft][ODBC SQL SERVER Driver][Shared Memory]ConnectionOpen [Invalid Instance()]. DBTask_Unknown(0x00000000). I can run my server in local machine but in VPS I can't run my server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do anyone know how to change character race via DB?

I just wondering, if it possible then it will be fun :)

thank you very much :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One last question..

anyone know how to change nation code in db?

I want to change it to mapUS.

thank you very much everyone :):

Back