Romero's Aftermath?

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 14, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
7
Hello everyone!
I was curious, was Romero's Aftermath source,client,server,files,etc released?
I would absolutely LOVE to run my own private server of it :)

Let me know any info please, thanks!
 
Source and Server Files are not released. And they never will be. The reason I:SS was released here is because a backdoor in their old SVN.

You can extract the client data with QuickBMS. If you actually know what your doing and have time, you can make a Romero's emulator using just the I:SS source.
 
Source and Server Files are not released. And they never will be. The reason I:SS was released here is because a backdoor in their old SVN.

You can extract the client data with QuickBMS. If you actually know what your doing and have time, you can make a Romero's emulator using just the I:SS source.

Oh okay gotcha.
Unfortunately I am not good at reverse engineering anything :/
Well.. I guess I could get a untouched ISS source and just simply try to recreate Romero's Aftermath features haha :P
Guess that will be my new project xD
 
Oh okay gotcha.
Unfortunately I am not good at reverse engineering anything :/
Well.. I guess I could get a untouched ISS source and just simply try to recreate Romero's Aftermath features haha :P
Guess that will be my new project xD

Honestly, it's not too hard, just mostly time consuming. If you watch a few videos on 3dmax rigging, and flash, you can design something pretty similar.

I'm making a Flash tutorial sometime this week.
 
Honestly, it's not too hard, just mostly time consuming. If you watch a few videos on 3dmax rigging, and flash, you can design something pretty similar.

I'm making a Flash tutorial sometime this week.

Okay sweet, I will try it out.
I will keep you close okay? :P
So I can always have some small help from time to time please :) <3
 
Honestly, it's not too hard, just mostly time consuming. If you watch a few videos on 3dmax rigging, and flash, you can design something pretty similar.

I'm making a Flash tutorial sometime this week.

I hate that the original FLA sources were never released. I've tried so many editing and decompiler programs to try and edit the .SWF files of the original Vusion release but can't get any to work. Do you personally know if it's even possible or is it just a waste of time?
 
there will be no release of Romero's Aftermath as darkshadowm16 said Infestation was a Leak SDK hacked from their vps, but you can do something similar like aftermath or Shattered Skies.

actually we are working to get Arizona with Shattered skies Building objs and looking for the way to change the base platform from x32 to x64 to get better frametime and better render with the dx11 implemented but everything is possible with this full WarZ SDK
 
Back