Room Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting this error:

This web page is not available.

The web page at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
More information on this error


Does it not work in google chrome or isit just down?
 
I keep getting this error:

This web page is not available.

The web page at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Here are some suggestions:
Reload this web page later.
More information on this error


Does it not work in google chrome or isit just down?
It's iframed from HabboRP.com, and it is currently down. You'll have to wait until HabboRP.com is back up to use this feature.
 
It's a pretty good feature, I saw it in development... And personally, it was must better mid-dev. I really don't like the way it's set out :(

Well done anyway Aaron.
 
I couldn't focus on IHI so I made this:

It lacks real time resizing but it is faster, smoother and less stressful if you have a slow connection.
Not to mention it is all client side so you don't even need a web server to run it from your own computer.

Nice :D
 
Should be back up now, the dedicated was down earlier.
 
The save page now shows the SQL command that should be used, you might need to edit it slightly to move the door where you want to, other than that - should work a charm.
 
Wow, nice addition Sojobo. I'm sure many people will use this. I do hope you add in stairs though as it would be pretty cool. I will be sure to save this system in case I open a SWF hotel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back