Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Rose Online Web Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All,

I put my rose online web files on an ftp server, but now the site can't connect to my database. Can someone help me to solve this problem. Becouse i don't want to host on my computer becouse my computer is not online the whole day.

Can someone help me ?

(stanley_wijn@hotmail.com)

Greetz Stanley

well here is the problem,
You cant use a to allow access to your database.
and clearly its not coming from root. So unless you have the ip to the host witch i don't think you have a direct ip to your site this can not be done. You need to be able to add user in navi-cat to allow the incoming connection. And the connection needs to be a username@hostip and pass and then you need to put a password. So all in all not possible unless up have your host direct ip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back