Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RP] Release Guns [RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Lmfao nub much? VIP Clothes on a v26 i really doubt u have that, actually i no you dont.

and since were releasing poop that people dont want to be released;

For all you the people who just download this like the nubs u are, i hope he added a shell or backdoor something to this poop, idk but honestly would you trust someone who has no idea about coding / ripping stuff, no idea how to do a survey, pays for them then sends a pm begging for help and the guy who released phpretro and renamed it thinking he can code? LMFAO!

Ya well heres a screenie
Glee - [RP] Release Guns [RP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fail @ cooldude159. Don't rip other people's poop and release it in the future it'll come back at ya:)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FFS Stop Spamming. Cobe He Relased It This Guy Was Nice Enough To Upload it to a diffrent Link Xavi Everyone Was A Newb At start Even you. When you first started Holograph You Must Have Been Like Why Is this poop not Starting. After 5 Weeks You Forgot that you need to edit the Mysql.ini

Even i Was a Newb At Start. Well Everyone was. So Shut up.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, thanks penis, i dont mind the knifes? but my guns. I didnt release them for a reason, there goes all my belief and trust in this community, i was just about to release my 100% clothes, hair and skin CREDITS TO SWIMOTHEBIG FOR BASE, but there goes that. Die

And P.S good luck getting the codes, at least that way i will know no noobs like you cant use my guns, Craig, settaz or anyone else PM me if u want it.

Xavi

Owned on that cause i already got the VIP clothes -Sorry on that luck also

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cooldude Just close the thread it causing spamm and plus they cant post there shenanigans. before people get infractions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Owned on that cause i already got the VIP clothes -Sorry on that luck also

I wouldnt beleive anything you say..

From your massive help thread spams..

You dont seem like you know anything

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

cooldude Just close the thread it causing spamm and plus they cant post there shenanigans. before people get infractions.

You are talking massive crap over Rage to have your e-peen a bit bigger but you wouldn't talk to me like this over MSN..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
FFS Stop Spamming. Cobe He Relased It This Guy Was Nice Enough To Upload it to a diffrent Link Xavi Everyone Was A Newb At start Even you. When you first started Holograph You Must Have Been Like Why Is this poop not Starting. After 5 Weeks You Forgot that you need to edit the Mysql.ini

Even i Was a Newb At Start. Well Everyone was. So Shut up.

Thank You Zak

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Lmfao nub much? VIP Clothes on a v26 i really doubt u have that, actually i no you dont.

and since were releasing poop that people dont want to be released;

For all you the people who just download this like the nubs u are, i hope he added a shell or backdoor something to this poop, idk but honestly would you trust someone who has no idea about coding / ripping stuff, no idea how to do a survey, pays for them then sends a pm begging for help and the guy who released phpretro and renamed it thinking he can code? LMFAO!

Ya well heres a screenie
Glee - [RP] Release Guns [RP] - RaGEZONE Forums

lol Its Wanna Bet the i have VIP clothing xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back