• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RsClassicKill (Runescape classic private server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
matty matt - RsClassicKill (Runescape classic private server) - RaGEZONE Forums

Hey everyone,
*This is a fresh start of a new server with the same name. A bunch about the game is different.*
Come check out my new Server, It's called RSClassicKill
I have made this server for the simple fact that I think it would be fun for people to try and possibly stick around to enjoy and all around server. There is no set exp rate-- All skills are slower and combat stats are faster. I believe that people not being able to level their skills will be the core of a good Economy.

-For starters the landscape is the free to play land, with the exception of the mage bank and under edgeville.
-Everywhere in the world people can Attack each other(PVP) besides upstairs or downstairs anywhere and karamja island is like a safe land.
- the wilderness is still there and has level 1 -54 for the people that like the level zones and the wilderness feel.
-I believe this gives the game a more of a real world feel, because if you are going to walk around in that party hat then you better be ready to fight for it aswell :D

God Spells are implemented and working.
Pking sidestat menu.
Ruby and diamond ammies with the ability to take you into the wilderness.

Portals for easy access into the wilderness.
Adventerurs for easy access into different towns.

KBD's to get good loot.

To get the client and see the forums Register at - rsclassickill.punbb-hosting.com

I will see you guys ingame all should check it out :D have a good one Later.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
come one come all, check out this server if you like classic stuff :D gloves of killing and party hats with stats in the game now :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the whole server is different and everyone should check it out to see if you like it :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Character Transfer for all who played.

IF anyone played this server or Classic, then come to Rsconvival.punbb-hosting.com to get your character transfer to the final server where we can bring all the players together that played each of those servers. thank you all for looking and see ya soon

Back