RuneCMS v1.x

Joined
May 17, 2006
Messages
231
Reaction score
4
RuneCMS - A new era

Using RuneScape technology, the images and website have been reproduced using PHP, this script is being distributed for educational use only, and I am not responsible for the use of this script.

LeeStrong - RuneCMS v1.x - RaGEZONE Forums


FEATURES

- Portable Administration Panel
- Fully Featured Forum
- Up to date RuneScape layout
- Static Layout Functionality
- Easy to edit
- Detects SQL Injections
- Suitable to integrate a web client
- Offence System (Same as penalty system)
- Message Centre
- Account Management
- On-site management

LeeStrong - RuneCMS v1.x - RaGEZONE Forums
LeeStrong - RuneCMS v1.x - RaGEZONE Forums
LeeStrong - RuneCMS v1.x - RaGEZONE Forums
LeeStrong - RuneCMS v1.x - RaGEZONE Forums
LeeStrong - RuneCMS v1.x - RaGEZONE Forums
LeeStrong - RuneCMS v1.x - RaGEZONE Forums


Software Demo:


Software Download:

Changelog:


Intellectual property rights
Jagex
​
 
Last edited:
Thanks Tyler, this CMS is now in open beta.
I would really appreciate it if everyone can try to find exploits, glitches and what-not and post them either here or on the website.

- Lee

To those who do post these things, please keep an eye on the changelog (Recent Updates, Future Updates) sections on the website! (:
 
Sexy. Great. The only thing I hate about it is that it is copied off the exact website. Which may lead to copyright issues. And once you offend Jagex, they will take drastic measures and come and sue the living crap out of us. That's what happened to MapleStory. =/. Can you at least "try" to make it your own images? If you can make TWO different skins, as-in, one of the skins is the exact replica of the site, and one is all self-made images so it won't provoke Jagex. That would be sexy.

Anywho good luck.

Cheers!
~Joren.
 
Agreed with the comment above.

Nice development, try hiring a graphics designer. Or, show people how to easily edit the website. Or release the coding so people can make their own website.
 
Thanks Tyler, this CMS is now in open beta.
I would really appreciate it if everyone can try to find exploits, glitches and what-not and post them either here or on the website.

- Lee

To those who do post these things, please keep an eye on the changelog (Recent Updates, Future Updates) sections on the website! (:

You should give certain people administrator access..
that way they can find exploits and glitches in the internal areas of the website.

EDIT: Site is currently down.
 
It's back up, I managed to crash the server.
Happy hacking!

Edit: If you manage to do anything, please explain what you've managed to achieve and how you've done it, I couldn't care less who sees the methods in the topic.
 
Thanks AJ, I'll list the possible places you remember me from :P

- Habbo Ragezone Mod (They won't give me my position back for some reason)
- Los Santos Roleplay Lead Administrator for two years
- SonicHQ Developer (One of the first retros with around 100 users on concurrently?)
:P I must say, I recognise you aswell but it just won't come to me!
 
Thanks AJ, I'll list the possible places you remember me from :P

- Habbo Ragezone Mod (They won't give me my position back for some reason)
- Los Santos Roleplay Lead Administrator for two years
- SonicHQ Developer (One of the first retros with around 100 users on concurrently?)
:P I must say, I recognise you aswell but it just won't come to me!

Does this answer your question Joe?
 
Back