RuneScape Classic

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I think runescape classic should be available to all players, Aswell as members. Post your thoughts here please ;).
 
I love Runescape Classic I still play it,
IM in the process of trying to make my own thats similar to the real RS
but i would edit the stats of joining people to make it the same as their real RSC character so they dont have to start from level 3 :P
IM just having issues I can't figure out how to make the client let people join ._.
its all set to the 127.0.0.1 stuff
xD
 
I love Runescape Classic I still play it,
IM in the process of trying to make my own thats similar to the real RS
but i would edit the stats of joining people to make it the same as their real RSC character so they dont have to start from level 3 :P
IM just having issues I can't figure out how to make the client let people join ._.
its all set to the 127.0.0.1 stuff
xD

Request help in the help section mate. Im sure one of our experienced member knows how to fix that.
 
Back