• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Runescape or Private Servers?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
private server tbh.. but im a rs2 addict aswell.. there pretty close... but alot of private servers have a stable econemy.. im adding GE to my server (finding a TUT lol).. so ppl can ether check prices.. or sell/buy stuff.. that way.. the prices wont fluxuate unless i make them

BTW, the number 1 reason ppl play private server's iv heard around is that they like to play a NON RUINED version of runescape.. and just because theres glitches doesnt mean they can't be fixed by an expierenced coder... all these things that jagex added, trade limit.. wildy ditch, removed the REAL pking.. pissed ppl off.. i almost quit... there pissing ppl off. and there losing the old customers one by one.. its bs.. and its wrong.. there ruining it.. (IN MY OPPINION...........)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Depends for me too
I like the real one but I sometimes play good private servers but they have bugs sometimes so I like the real one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like official better =.=

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Real, recently started playing again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well i have a high lvl account on Runescape..but i got into the Runescape Private Servers and it's pretty awesome and easy guides..XD

right + down + X
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Umm, how does you thinketh that I will allow for the begging of money? This is a debate topic. If you say 'real,' then justify yourself with something else than begging for ingame money

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i live both but i sold my rs acc got crap :L

GOD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Normal runescape, private servers are just a waste of time in my opinion.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
private servers = faster leveling = more fun

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Depends, I have a level 109 account on runescape with 24M.

Some aspects of runescape is a lot better, but withprivate servers some things make it more fun to play so it really depends on the server and what features it includes.

@referring to the noobs, of course there are going to be bugs in private servers Jagex have a team of proffesional coders, what do we have? Two or three people coding a whole teams creation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Real.

if u wanna meet up in game my char is:
Xeron Rich

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I rather play the real runescape because there are so much more things you can do... but its fun to play private servers every now and then... it help me experiment ( for example how to make a good pker).... i use to have my own private server at one time (it took me one whole day to figure out how to make it) .... that was really fun:D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Runescape has all the features and is also coming up with new items. In the other hand private servers are like mostly bugged and they can't do a lot of movements like how the normal one does. You would get bored of private servers fast ( depending on there exp rate ) because you level to fast.

I pick RuneScape.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I prefer the real Runescape because it has a lot more features, online players, minigames and lots more. Private servers just have the basic crappy things tbh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Runescape bacause you know you wont get this:

"Guys donate now so we can pay for next months vps or we will close!!!!!!!!"

*Next month comes*

"Sorry guys we have shut down we never made enough"

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Runescape bacause you know you wont get this:

"Guys donate now so we can pay for next months vps or we will close!!!!!!!!"

*Next month comes*

"Sorry guys we have shut down we never made enough"

Haha that is so true. But then MOST of the donations go successful. So VPS still goes on. Yay server's on.

Back