Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Running Tantra offline mode/LAN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, Ragers! :) Anyway, can I please have a little help on running Tantra offline, I mean in my own pc without internet connection? I have already downloaded the files that you linked into my post few weeks ago, and that's thanks to you :) I've been strolling around the forum for weeks but still I can't seem to make it work.1. Do I really have to have MySQL even if I don't intend to make it online? I've been reading tutorials about running the game offline which do not make use of sql servers. Sorry for this noob question

2. I followed steps from editting the admin.txt, localIP.txt and serverlist.txt IPs with 127.0.0.1. I came to the point where I believe I ran DBSRV.exe, MSGSRV.exe and the ZoneSrv1.exe as expected. I don't know how to make an account, luckily I found a tutorial with an account creation file attached, which when used creates a .TAD file which I should copy and paste to dbsrv/accounts folder. Here's the catch: I've already done the steps from the dbsrv, msgsrv, zone1, the account creation(which I am not confident of), and running the client. The problem is that I still can't login the account I made and returns the error "Please Connect Again". Did I miss something? Are there still other steps which I did not follow correctly? Can you help me with these? ?????? Thanks so much! :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. Yes, need the SQL, local or publicly.
2. If is K5 i remember that need the gamelogin, in k4 i remember that is not necesary the gamelogin, (already copied the serverlist.txt from dbsrv to the client and edit the first lines?)

Upvote 0
Back