• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Running Tantra offline mode/LAN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there, Ragers! :) Anyway, can I please have a little help on running Tantra offline, I mean in my own pc without internet connection? I have already downloaded the files that you linked into my post few weeks ago, and that's thanks to you :) I've been strolling around the forum for weeks but still I can't seem to make it work.1. Do I really have to have MySQL even if I don't intend to make it online? I've been reading tutorials about running the game offline which do not make use of sql servers. Sorry for this noob question

2. I followed steps from editting the admin.txt, localIP.txt and serverlist.txt IPs with 127.0.0.1. I came to the point where I believe I ran DBSRV.exe, MSGSRV.exe and the ZoneSrv1.exe as expected. I don't know how to make an account, luckily I found a tutorial with an account creation file attached, which when used creates a .TAD file which I should copy and paste to dbsrv/accounts folder. Here's the catch: I've already done the steps from the dbsrv, msgsrv, zone1, the account creation(which I am not confident of), and running the client. The problem is that I still can't login the account I made and returns the error "Please Connect Again". Did I miss something? Are there still other steps which I did not follow correctly? Can you help me with these? ?????? Thanks so much! :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. Yes, need the SQL, local or publicly.
2. If is K5 i remember that need the gamelogin, in k4 i remember that is not necesary the gamelogin, (already copied the serverlist.txt from dbsrv to the client and edit the first lines?)

Upvote 0
Back