• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Russian browser game "MEMORIES-GAME"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DeathmasteR - Russian browser game "MEMORIES-GAME" - RaGEZONE Forums

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, hackers and Lamers, programmers, bago-ananistov and drowsily!
Today I present to You the engine, the best of the clones Carnage.ru.
Before I would not have posted thi, in which invested a lot of time effort and money at the time, but it has its certain reasons.
The base engine is the script blutbad.ru. The engine is very heavily modified and redesigned for the better. Most of you have probably heard about such projects as ravag.ru I ravaged.ru ahhh!
Well, then. Compared to this run-nervously Smoking in aside and ravage himself a blutbad...

Particularly, I can't discuss, raise - learn.
Straight arms installed on the server without problems, if not you are clubhand LAMER, of course.

Requires PHP 5.3 and Memcached.
Before you write "my bots do not work in the game" - unpack the system.iso in the folder and read the file /var/spool/cron/cronrabs/root and place the tasks related to the game in the scheduler.

I'm sharing for You the full server image on Debian 8.
DeathmasteR - Russian browser game "MEMORIES-GAME" - RaGEZONE Forums

Screenshots attached:

DeathmasteR - Russian browser game "MEMORIES-GAME" - RaGEZONE Forums DeathmasteR - Russian browser game "MEMORIES-GAME" - RaGEZONE Forums DeathmasteR - Russian browser game "MEMORIES-GAME" - RaGEZONE Forums DeathmasteR - Russian browser game "MEMORIES-GAME" - RaGEZONE Forums DeathmasteR - Russian browser game "MEMORIES-GAME" - RaGEZONE Forums DeathmasteR - Russian browser game "MEMORIES-GAME" - RaGEZONE Forums DeathmasteR - Russian browser game "MEMORIES-GAME" - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S
When there were only two such projects in Russia and the near abroad, the net profit was about $ 500-700 per month and I was the owner of this game.

Link Updated

Last edited:
Back