Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Russian Roulette

Reaction score
Posted this here because no-one reading general ATM!!!!!

It was a Fake (Derren Brown Thing on channel4) HE lived and he "knew" where the bullet was ..........

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ye i saw it was gunna post about it but cudn't be assed lol it was quite cool :)

Reaction score
i figured if he blew his brains out they would cut the feed before it was processed and broadcasted and if may hav been real after all who wants to see a foney!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adeh said:
i figured if he blew his brains out they would cut the feed before it was processed and broadcasted and if may hav been real after all who wants to see a foney!

They were running it on a 5 minute signal delay. About it being real or not, who knows, but millions all over the UK tuned in and for 5 mins at the end were on the edge of their seats.

If it were a fake, then C4 have got a real ratings winner over the weekend, and if it was real, then he is god damn lucky because a smith & wesson would have send one half of his head flying towards the wall to his left....... very messy!!!!

M

Mario_Party

Voldamor said:
They were running it on a 5 minute signal delay. About it being real or not, who knows, but millions all over the UK tuned in and for 5 mins at the end were on the edge of their seats.

If it were a fake, then C4 have got a real ratings winner over the weekend, and if it was real, then he is god damn lucky because a smith & wesson would have send one half of his head flying towards the wall to his left....... very messy!!!!

damn right

Reaction score
Voldamor said:

but then if it were real was he really lucky or was it his skill with human psychology. what he claims to do is very real, whether he does it or not is another matter, personaly i believe he does as he is an expert at what he does :)

Back