• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Rusty Hearts [ Server Files ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heeey, anyone alive here? I can't find link to download server file, also 15 sep offical server will downed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey everytime i open the game, login everything ok, the problem is when loading, the game closses and the xtrap told me a error(if no update the xtrap the game no opens) what is the problem?
thanks!!.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

GUESS WHAT?! Another release time... though two in one day might be awkward I hope you have fun! These files are actually the OBT files though outdated, I'm sure you can still have some fun this stuff...

Hope you enjoy ~

Again... no using these for bigotry or ignorance or I will remove the files... these are free to the open and use as you like!

Be Aware... raw files I will not support any type of support... this is what the community is for I hope ya'll work together on making this a development section of it's own.

PASSWORD - @@For69Cry@@
---
mirror link RH server file
2shared=RHob.7z download - 2shared credit: morbitangel

(mediafire link)
part 1: uMediafire - Download RH server file
part 2: uMediafire - Download RH server file credit: ozzy666

Client
Rusty Hearts OBT Client

As usual I am a month too late to the party server files removed xD

Status
Not open for further replies.