RYL2 Server [Not FULLY working]

it's possible to use client v.1753 (us) ?
i must to use that client, if use client v.1602 , the nProtect has block my ip and aborted client.


i test client v 1753 , i can login but , nobody can login to join my server, "Server Error"

please help, thanks
 
BIG news guys, I got it workin! I think I fixed every single procedure, I double checked everything, and I am going to post the DemonSetup.ini for you guys that got it working for me. Heres the procedures that were missing, just use them in the right spot!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!
 

Attachments

deamon i am a little noob.
How can i run thi sprocs? is from my sql but how exactly?

and the link for client 1602 that you gave me is Ryl incomplee union PART II.
is it like Ryl 2 path of emperor?
or different Game?
Or Finaly server files is for Ryl Incomplete Union.

Sorr if my questions is "Noob" dudes..
 
.d]3[M]0[n. said:
BIG news guys, I got it workin! I think I fixed every single procedure, I double checked everything, and I am going to post the DemonSetup.ini for you guys that got it working for me. Heres the procedures that were missing, just use them in the right spot!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!


that file fix "server error " too ?


thansk you , for your working hard,
 
laskosgeorge said:
deamon i am a little noob.
How can i run thi sprocs? is from my sql but how exactly?

and the link for client 1602 that you gave me is Ryl incomplee union PART II.
is it like Ryl 2 path of emperor?
or different Game?
Or Finaly server files is for Ryl Incomplete Union.

Sorr if my questions is "Noob" dudes..
I'm pretty sure you expand the database, right click stored procedures click new procedures and paste the information in the .sql file into the new procedure and press ok.
 
.d]3[M]0[n. said:
...

If ANYONE here knows how to get it fully working, please provide the details on how to get it working. As soon as we can get all the errors fixed, I can finish this guide. This guide, again, is most likely not perfect. If you see any mistakes, or typos, or anything that needs to be fixed, please PM me and tell me where to fix it. I'll credit ya. Thanks for reading, and I hope you guys have the same 'Luck' as I did.

.deMoN.

please provide me with details on what/how u need or how it is that its not fully working and ill help you fix it for the guide....
 
Need guide

yoshi1337 said:
please provide me with details on what/how u need or how it is that its not fully working and ill help you fix it for the guide....

Yoshi1337 as long I have now is when I am already make char and then I press the start button, there is a popup out say client logout abnormaly or some kind like bug.

May I know how to fix it ?

and anyone if know the way to fix this problem pls post it here.

Thx before and after.
 
yotga you see 5 icons coz you have setup wrong setu.exe or have setup wrong the 2 map files. i will give you a ziped file with my server photos dude..
deamon plz check the photos and tell me if it all ok.



Guys i always get Server Error. OMG.

plz someone check my photos and tell me if its ok
 
Last edited:
ok spraxX plz post it man...
We we need and your Demonsetup.ini coz the demonsetup.ini that server creates dont working you must add some lines add the top if you want to work and dunno if its ok..

I CANT FIX "Server Error" OMG..

SPRAXXXX HELLPPP DUDEEE.. :D

SpRaXX which version of us client dude?
 
Last edited:
Here ya go :)



Its US server so you need US client



Install US client and then istall this patch --



After that you can hex your login.dat or edit your Host file..

X:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc

like this: Your ip login2.battlelands.net
 
Last edited:
tnx... Enterprise Manager.... hmm... so someone can help me with that? I dont understand the 2005 edition...


Edit:

never mind... now it called: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio....

10x anyway....
 
in the first page of this post Daemon has post links to download.
Download MsSql 2000 and download mssql sp4.
 
Back