Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[rz] @ Cs

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
havent spoken to Dan bout this, but lets suprise him :D

after playing cs on a clan server they were SO poop i had an argument with them, and they said your clan vs ours (BFTD) that was their name... i immidiatly jumped into RZ and said YE OK RZ vs BFTD !!! hahaha so what ya think? l33t peeps only... and hopefully morph if we give him a cookie an hug can rpvoide our clan a server :D for once there will be girls in the clan too :D OWNING BOYZ :pissed:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sipher said:
havent spoken to Dan bout this, but lets suprise him :D

after playing cs on a clan server they were SO poop i had an argument with them, and they said your clan vs ours (BFTD) that was their name... i immidiatly jumped into RZ and said YE OK RZ vs BFTD !!! hahaha so what ya think? l33t peeps only... and hopefully morph if we give him a cookie an hug can rpvoide our clan a server :D for once there will be girls in the clan too :D OWNING BOYZ :pissed:

this has been tried so many times but id play :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i can provide a server 4 u's to use if we're not in a match, but we have about 2 matches a night so u might not always be able 2 use it. I'll play 4 yas 2 if u want, i'm pretty decent.

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
yay looks liek we got our selfs a clan :D now all we need is to arrange a day and time to platy :D since im off all week next week, i can play at any time

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I want to be in too if possible
I dont know if im considered good or not, but when i play with other unknown strange people i dont get owned and i dont own...maybe a medium level...?

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
right im designing the website, MentaL hopefully will give us a lil webhost, so i can upload webby, was thinking, morph is it ok 2moz at 7:00pm? england time...

Back