Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Saber + tstool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for support with these tools

i have saber and tstool however they are both very temperamental, Saber saves but corrupts areas . for instance i have made edits to mainworld then found that water was just floating everywhere.

also for tstool is there any guidance on this for instance, making teleporting npcs to teleport you to other areas.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As of right now, there isn't enough documentation regarding many of the tools, including Saber and TSTool. With that, I don't really know how Saber works and why it corrupts the map. My best suggestion is to debug Saber and see why saving the map corrupts it in such a way.

As for your issue with TSTool, I think it definitely lies within the .ts files. I suggest you look up the TBLIDX for an NPC with a pre-existing quest that teleports the player somewhere and try finding that TBLIDX in any of the .ts files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Personally, whenever I edit a map in Saber, I save it twice, just in case, it's rare for me to get a bug.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you use the Saber that is provided in the 2.0 source?

Back