Save Equiped Item

Socius Decennalis
Decennium
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Messages
104
Reaction score
16
zenshim, with all your power and knowledge please sir powrefull god( I'm kidding kkkk ) man I need to know one thing. Server side has a code that handle what character player are using right ? If is right, where in client side I need to change to auto equip these character ? SC_MyProperty or SC_UserInfo?( I don't know if is that the right name) wherever ! can you help Mr ?
 
Ok but answer my question, i know the server report to client the correct information, but where i need to change to make this changes ?
 
The db doesnt give it to The db and The client doesn't request it... I Said almost. You Need to write almost everything. I already made it but didnt finish The clientpart. The equip which gets saved currently when You finished a round is only temporarly saved clientsided. I wouldnt try to usw unfinished stuff from The devs before, The already switched to another way.
 
I made it kkkk That code make it works u.u
Code:
pUserInfo->m_stRed.m_nModel,                                      
          pUserInfo->m_stBlue.m_nModel );



I have not made the save game which the player character is wearing , the more it carries what character he is using the DB
 
Back