SBGbbs server

also, macroing is a bannable offense on saturday and sundays, Chinese time.

and i can't say this enough.


after logging in, press f9 to disable to music.

that'll solve a lot of problems right away.

or you could update it
 
Last edited:
porkchop said:
also, macroing is a bannable offense on saturday and sundays, Chinese time. and i can't say this enough.

I was not told of this (and cannot understand Chinese :P)

Would it be possible for someone who speaks Chinese to roughly translate the rules for this server into english?
 
waveknight said:
I was not told of this (and cannot understand Chinese :P)

Would it be possible for someone who speaks Chinese to roughly translate the rules for this server into english?
傲翼海疆服务器说明


注意事项一:

本服务器为铁血舰队的队训练服务器!
本服务器为电信服务器,教育网及网通用户访问本测试服务器可能会卡.
服务器技术兵上限和官服一样为120个,ID初始钱点为2000万.

注意事项二:

傲翼海疆规章制度


1.航速规定: 超级BB 满甲持续航速不超过42节 2线BB 持续航速不超过48节 裸的船不在其中,超过此规定,核实后将封号一周,第二次发现将永久封号.

2.炮弹规定:英国14*4可以出砖,炮弹打的密集可以,但是14以上的炮打的不能向14的那样为一个水花点,超过此规定,核实后将封号一周,第二次发现将永久封号 .

3.禁止使用任何外挂,用脚本刷熟练只可以在周一到周五内进行,禁止在18海区刷熟练,如果使用脚本后导致水兵丢失,后果自负,建议大家不要把兵练到118级以上,否则造成水兵等级还原,后果自负.

4.禁止战斗中或刷熟练中捣乱,扰乱游戏秩序,辱骂GM破坏游戏平衡者,发现一次封号一周,第二次发现将永久封号.

以上为现行的傲翼海疆规章制度,希望大家能遵守!


rough translations

1. BB speed. BB5s (Lion 2, Montana, h44, etc) cannot go faster than 42 knots. BB4s cannot go faster than 48 knots
first offense = one week bank, second = ban
2. you can use the British quads to blockshoot, but you can't do the same thing with anything bigger than the 14s. first offense = ban one week. second, ban forever
3.you can only macro from monday to friday, and you can't macro in zone 18 (the area with all the super battles). you cannot make your sailors higher than level 118
4. you can't disturb macro rooms, ie tking. don't disrespect the admins. first offense = one week ban, second = ban forever.
 
yea he is right thos rullz suck we shold tell them that but nvm now listen anyone has the old lianglv b 7 cuz it works on that server
 
Ok guys im american and i play lots and lots of navyfield. My fleet and i want a private server to play around on when we want to. I dont know anything about code or about servers. can someone please walk me step by step on how to either play on an existing private server or create my own server. i dont understand any of the lements involved here please help.
 
no bug and nothing alll the server was restarted and they changed the exp from there 100% exp to 250% exp so the lvling is very easy
i have super yamato and shinano in 4 days
 
Hey rlrl14, remember me? Do u know who is the leader of the Heart Fleet? That's the one with the NF in the icon. I was in that on the Ogo server, but I've yet to see more then 2 people in it, but neither speaks english. And I think it's 6500% gain level. You just can't see the 6. Are you back in your old fleet, I see a bunch of those guys everywhere. Seems like hardly anyone speaks english, or it's not allowed, not sure.
 
heartbreaker said:
Hey rlrl14, remember me? Do u know who is the leader of the Heart Fleet? That's the one with the NF in the icon. I was in that on the Ogo server, but I've yet to see more then 2 people in it, but neither speaks english. And I think it's 6500% gain level. You just can't see the 6. Are you back in your old fleet, I see a bunch of those guys everywhere. Seems like hardly anyone speaks english, or it's not allowed, not sure.

Well Maby this is a Bit offtopic but I have a Qeustion about the Fleet.
If I make a Fleet, I just Pay. But I don't see that I have a Fleet.
And If I let Joinning Some One, The just Join Squad not Fleet.
And the Fleet Icon?? How Do I set it?? No where I can't find that Out.
Any one knows??
 
Back