Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SCFdb3.exe net framework error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have wonder if somebody can help me for this error
Here is picture: error.JPG - SCFdb3.exe net framework error - RaGEZONE Forums

It may comes from net framework but I had install all net frameworks and still the same after that I uninstall many of them I have C++ 2005 and 2008 too
:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
is this working before?,, because i encountered this kind of problem,, if you have already .Net Framework 2.0 and UP this error is in SCFdb3.exe ,,, try to download the server files again and copy the SCFdb3.exe and replace and try again!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I forgot to say that before I had server and this program was working fine but now I wanted to make server again with the old files that I use before and working fine but now it have this problemл

P.P I can't download it again because theese files are no more in internet and I think that you say to replace again it doen't work :(

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Season 3ep.1 MFS team

Edit:I can give you teamviewer too see if you can fix it ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This program has problem in try catch things wich is u worked before cause everything fit on this program for example DB instance names old ODBCS everything that why this program worked so now somhow not u trying to setup same files on same os and program cant handle it cause of bad coded.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not from some configs or coding it doen't have nothing with db Now I think it is from some registery[system] and I'm thinking to preinstall the pc with the same OS

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Mate i think its from your framework so install all of them there are some Microsoft packages that you can add if thn not working reinstall PC and all will be ok :)!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back