School Failures

People who fail in class, fail because they put no or very little effort into their work. Some parents are okay with it, other's flip ****, mine would make me change schools.

If your in highschool and failing grades, you're not thinking about your future which is only 5+ years ahead of you.
 
i was a rather huge failure in school and only thing my parents did was take stuff from me, this just motivated me even less and in the end I just didnt bother attending :)
 
I failed quite a lot in high school because I lacked interest in paying attention to what the teachers were saying.

I ended up graduating 2 years early, they said they had nothing they could teach me :p My younger brother Josh also graduated 2 years early, same reason.
 
Your a drop out mental??
And Failing Sucks BALLS!

I had to redo like 3 classes in grade 10 A Few Years Back because I put in no effort, Now I am a "B" Student in G12 lol.
 
I never failed a class before high school, 11 grade. Thats sec.5 for Canadian ppl or wtv... And then i did fail... math. Parents werent very happy and gave me that speech...

But then when it happened again, same class, they said that they dont care anymore and that its my choice to do wtv i do... THAT marked me and made my think... never failed a class until now from then on.

Trust me, when they say they dont care anymore... you are more than fucked. It worst than any scolding...

Currently i am a College Senior with 2years to go til Uni.

- Captain Scrat
 
it seems odd that support from parents other than financial support still stands as a demand for senior students of high school. my mother is an ma graduate and my father is of phd, even though, i've never desired asking for support but prefered solving the problem myself.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

after all, i'm hardcore and have made up my mind - to be a 'boot-neck'. balls of steel.
 
My main skills are computer related, sadly I was suspended from any IT based stuff in my school therefore I wasnt able to really achieve any qualifications that I wanted, my school then got shut down a year later after leaving as it was voted in the top 10 of worst schools in Britain.

I had allot of biased teachers and this caused me allot of problems.
 
Never failed any of my classes, there is never an excuse unless you have some disability or illness which impairs your learning abilities.

However that being said, i pushed myself in college to the point of depression when i was studying 2 diplomas in the time it takes to do 1. I still passed though.
 
Last edited:
depends. i never really failed. :O.
if you did all of the work& you failed the class, you would totally flip out.
&if you didn`t do ****& you failed the class, you wouldn`t care.
 
I hardly went to school, or would go and just leave early, i really hated my time at school - definately one of the worst schools, some of the teachers were just straight out assholes.

I was really good in computing, and i missed the databasing side of my computing class because of my appendix, i was really ill... and the teacher never let me sit my computing exam (Computing was the only class i really went in for) even tho i told her i knew EVERYTHING in that test, but she still refused, like a little ***** - comes exam time, i did a General computing test and got 100%, and i was sooo angry, i could of done credit when she refused.

Now i am in a crappy little EASY as hell computing course at college, because they wont put me in a high one. Seriously, this **** is so easy that theres no point in me going in, its computing for BEGINNERS, and i have to listen to the teacher talk to us like were retards and the work includes making ONE powerpoint slide, and thats a days work, it takes me under 3 minutes, and the rest of the class i have to sit on youtube or something, it really is depressing.

/sigh
 
The only time I've received really bad marks was when I was in year 11 & 12, I chose to do Food Technology for a main subject because I thought it would be a pussy-fest in class (turns out I wasn't the only one thinking that and it turned into abit of a sausage-fest).

About three quarters into year 11 I was constantly flirting with another chick in the class who was seen as one of the like 'top students' (same chick who sent me the SMS in the exam and I had a half naked photo of her as my wallpaper and a couple of the teachers saw including the food tech one -- posted on RZ before) of the course, in class we would always be talking to each other and we jigged a couple of classes etc and the Food tech teacher caught wind of it pretty quickly, we eventually started going out officially and then a couple of months later we broke up and I never sat next to her again, and eventually the food tech teacher probably caught wind of it as well, so she'd always give me the **** jobs in the kitchen like cleaning up, preparing the ****, keeping an eye on the stuff in the microwave, same with the salamander and **** like that. Day after day it was and so I just said **** it, I had no problem with the theory side of the course just the problems with her on the physically cooking side), anyway it was near Christmas time and we coke to make a fruit cake, and instead of taking it home we had a food fight where we sat and it eventually led back to me that it was my cake that was being thrown around. I got sent to the AP's office and sat around the table and I was just like **** it I just don't care any more (didn't say those words but my attitude towards the food tech course was that from then on), I got suspended from the physical side of for about 2 and half terms until parent-teacher interviews came around and during this time I had to get an interview with my Dad and the food tech teacher, she acted all nice like they do in front of the parents like they usually do and then she asked me if I was ready to come back into the practical side of the course, and I said I couldn't care less, my dad excused my attitude and she went all grumpy through the rest of the talk. I was told that I could come back into the practical side of the course after that but I didn't show up for any and the teacher marked me down for it, even though I got **** scores like C's on my assignments I was still getting laters 80's to early 90's in the test, every test we did I got over over 85+ (lowest was 87 I believe), it just didn't add up, I was getting **** all for the classwork and constantly getting late 80's to early 90's even though I supposedly was a disruption in class and I never did my work -- reminds me that the food tech teacher also tried to kick me out of the course because of my I wasn't putting in enough effort, it never happened because I didn't want to do anything else I was already doing Legal Studies, and PDHPE and the AP and year coordinator I didn't want to do science or anything like that and by the last year it was too late to change and couldn't drop the subject (would of had 9 units -- 10 needed).

Anyway finished school, passed everything, food tech dragged me down abit because of the classwork factor and non-practical factor aswell, ended up coming in the top 10 legal studies form, and the coming like in the top 30 for PDHPE.
 
Back