Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Screenies?

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
STEELY said:
ano i was being sarcastic cos i dont remember u :tp:

:p how bout the name

Badmanmc
Schnitzel
or
DamageX

Edit: Back on subject if you got any screens of the good old days please please post em, wanna remember so good times :D

STEELY said:
woo woo woo if ur 'badman' aka schnizle then whos 'schnizle'
im both, i made schnitzel and got my friend to help me lvl him :D

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
STEELY said:
ok now im reallly confused damageX formaly known as blinger was partly my char lol

yeah i used him for a while in RaGEZONE v5 while were on subject how come i dont remember j00? didnt u play v5?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol ye i was NaS, solidsnake n i lvled blinger to 38 then she got changed to damagex and shared him along with salvron with erm salvron lol complicated :S i wasnt very big in v5 tbh

Reaction score
Here's one.. Was my first Sabuk Wall.. I wasn't invited or anything as at the time I didn't have a guild but was quickly made a member by Ragefire or Salvron to help get the wall back. We weren't successful due to the fact that there was a few people missing and everytime we tried to get in the hall the server would lag A LOT.

Sucked but I DID become a member of Outlaws that day.. And had uber fun killing the strays that came out :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back