Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

script T4.2

ERX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi how are you >?

i want this script

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need hlep ,,,
i have the script you want Gladius ,,, but i have problem when i install it on the site
this is my problem
Warning: Missing argument 1 for oasesTrain(), called in /home/u839860357/public_html/script/GameEngine/Automation.funcs/trainingComplete.php on line 11 and defined in/home/u839860357/public_html/script/GameEngine/Automation.funcs/trainingComplete.php on line 62

on other site its complete but its tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow

any help please

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need hlep ,,,
i have the script you want Gladius ,,, but i have problem when i install it on the site
this is my problem
Warning: Missing argument 1 for oasesTrain(), called in /home/u839860357/public_html/script/GameEngine/Automation.funcs/trainingComplete.php on line 11 and defined in/home/u839860357/public_html/script/GameEngine/Automation.funcs/trainingComplete.php on line 62

on other site its complete but its tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow

any help please

instal somewhere on test host or take a screen shot where did you download script if your map is slow then you have bad version of 4.2 dont wate your time regards

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks Sollar. I think thats bad version.. I download it from iranian site. Thanks again... I well look for another version

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELLO

it is possibity to download this script V4.4

or just i want link script please

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's not new version but it's better than free scripts for travian.pw

Upvote 0
Back