Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Season 6 Ep. 3 Items issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!

I am using Titan Tech 11.11.92 and the client stuff i am using these:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/main-gmo-104d-custom-items-854021/

The item called Demonic Staff and the Queen Set (both Summoner items) are not showing any stats. If I put the mouse pointer on it, it doesn't show up.

Also, some items, such as the Ancient Sets are lock on the inventory, the player can't throw it away, can't put in vault and can't sell. I know that this is a normal thing, but, it's annoying everyone.

How can i change these configs and fix the Demonic Staff and the Queen Set? I know it is a client issue, but i don't have any clue on how to fix it.

Thanks,

lvenonl

download and add this into client data/eng

Upvote 0
i dont think there is any fix for that items , remove from drop in Data/lang/kor/ item(new).txt

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back