Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season 6 ssemu bug in warp command window - loss of graphics in scroll bar.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have these bug in our server which is Season 6 ssemu premium files, we have been informed that this bug is from Webzen and doesnt have anything to do with emulation, does anybody know how to fix this bug or have encountered it in their server? Please look at the image below. Basically the scroll bar in the right of the warp command window loses its graphics and becomes white as you can see.

We would appreciate any help or info in fixing this bug!
WhatsApp Image 2024-05-21 at 15.36.31_ab111e98 - Season 6 ssemu bug in warp command window - loss of graphics in scroll bar. - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Information
SsEMU Season 6

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont think its webzen problem, its SSeMU problem, i am 99% sure, the way they code things is weird, they have manny issues like that, this is the first time i see this issue in season 6...
You have any idea where it could be located in the files?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You have any idea where it could be located in the files?
it cannot be in the files
only thing i can think of is in main_info where u make client patch the main info. config file configs there maybe u can disable some features or something that could fix it, other than that its not going to work

u can ofcourse try other things... use interface from other season 6 files and copy data/interface/ folder to yours and replace to test (backup original ofc)
but still its about they re-coded their .dll in client which loads files and images etc... so its up to them probably

Upvote 0
Back