Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Season1 + CryWolf [1.00.08] Server files + Customs + Stable + New Commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Season1 + CryWolf [1.00.08] Server files + Customs + Stable + New Comma

i cant get this server running, all the links are ok, but when i connect to my server it disconnects me, and idk why, i check all mi ips and they are ok, ( they are all wan ) but i cant get it ok, i did the same with another server filez the czf and they are ok but they have bugs, plz someone help me

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Season1 + CryWolf [1.00.08] Server files + Customs + Stable + New Comma

i cant get this server running, all the links are ok, but when i connect to my server it disconnects me, and idk why, i check all mi ips and they are ok, ( they are all wan ) but i cant get it ok, i did the same with another server filez the czf and they are ok but they have bugs, plz someone help me

youre using a router?

dont put WAN IP all over the IPs on your serverfiles

just use WAN IP on connectserverlist (located on connect server folder) and on mapserverinfo.dat (located on Data folder).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i still hv the same problem, i try with another version season 3 and its the same, what is it wrong =S ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice :) I Will Test It :) Brother :D:D:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

mmm something is wrong! GameServer Crash :((( ERROR SQLAPI ++

iNewLegend , Leo123
Reaction score

mmm something is wrong! GameServer Crash :((( ERROR SQLAPI ++

Print Screen (SS plz)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Zolamu ! i fixed that SQLAPI error! ! everything is works! now GS_CS IS works! but why! when i go to the crywolf i get Disconnect? :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

My friend, how i can disable Arena Event? even if i disable it from the configurations, it still doesn't let me go inside,
i want just to cancel completely arena event? what should i do?
Thanks.

iNewLegend , Leo123
Reaction score

My friend, how i can disable Arena Event? even if i disable it from the configurations, it still doesn't let me go inside,
i want just to cancel completely arena event? what should i do?
Thanks.

Maybe we forget about this , but you can edit it from source

Source:
This is soruce writed 100% by leo123 and coNsept (if you use it) please give credit..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe we forget about this , but you can edit it from source

Source:
This is soruce writed 100% by leo123 and coNsept (if you use it) please give credit..
This is very good, but if i compile this script with Visual Basic c++ 2008 it wont give me the warning of demo on the start of the gameserver.exe GS? cuz this is annoying, what's the way to take it off..

I get this error when im trying to compile, if i temove it fgrom there maybe it wont work well, what shall i do?
"1>c:\documents and settings\jupanul\my documents\downloads\condll\stdafx.h(18) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sqlapi.h': No such file or directory"

Thank you

Last edited:
iNewLegend , Leo123
Reaction score

This is very good, but if i compile this script with Visual Basic c++ 2008 it wont give me the warning of demo on the start of the gameserver.exe GS? cuz this is annoying, what's the way to take it off..

I get this error when im trying to compile, if i temove it fgrom there maybe it wont work well, what shall i do?
"1>c:\documents and settings\jupanul\my documents\downloads\condll\stdafx.h(18) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'sqlapi.h': No such file or directory"

Thank you
try use google to search this header

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, some one can give me the craked main? :|

and i've checked the commonloc look like this...

ClientExeVersion = 9.99.99
ClientExeSerial = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
LootingTime = 10

how is posible the exeversione is 9.99.99?
and the client exe seria is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

some one can give me the right setting ? T_T

iNewLegend , Leo123
Reaction score
Hi guys, some one can give me the craked main? :|

and i've checked the commonloc look like this...

ClientExeVersion = 9.99.99
ClientExeSerial = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
LootingTime = 10

how is posible the exeversione is 9.99.99?
and the client exe seria is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

some one can give me the right setting ? T_T

just change it to your client version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im trying to get my mu server with 1.00.08 files , but i have an error when i try to connect all server seems to work perfectly but when i try to join with my client i click on server bar and when i finish puting my account and pw , i cant connect and shows me this error on joinserver :

invalid packet from header 0x etc etc

u know how to solve the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
poop files , it has Win32Sality in it , i had to format HDD to get lose for the virus.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he main is 1.02f?
tried adding the main AntiHacker but will not let me
could not leave a main codeable

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using SQL 2000 and changed everything IP's,SQl pass and username 'sa'.
Server starts great no errors. I create launcher and it shows that server is online but when I press start game and get in , he shows "You are disconnected from the server."

Back