Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Second Graphics Collection by Haze

Re: [Release]Second Graphics Collection by Haze

awesome work bro definitely, the best designer with ball mouse ^^

I wish i can do somethink like this ;DD 100000/10

weeeeheee, u still got it crackin :D i love them all 10/10!!

my personal favourite is the flame sword, i think it looks awesometastic =)

anyways, goin to DL them to use them in future signatures, with ur permissions (A)

greez,
ET =D

P.S keep going, ur the best gfx designer i know!

cool man :D thanks you so much Nachtelf,youre really good at it :D.
hei man, can i ask you something again pls? can you make a robe for the mg? cas you know, the mg has robe, and the original, mg sword, that one looks like double sided blund sword..but the mg sword is that DeathBroad...can you make those 2 pls? it will complete the hole mg...thank you again, youre really good at this.
Hei Nachtelf, i used your mg, and i maded with a sword of mine a nice mg, using a HellFire skill :) wanna put it here for download? all credits to you and me to :) i puted the mg DeathBroad weapon,a write model and the hell fire skill :)..just tell me if you want..and by the way..is without the mg wings..if you wanna with the mg wings from you,tell me :) i will be glad to work on it...

Back