Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Section Crackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This topic is like sex, people talk much more about it than they actually do it.

Instead of bitching about how bad this section is, or how many leechers are there in here, or how bad the releases are, go do something for community, or just GTFO.

#closerequest

Reaction score
Alot of times it's leechers sharing the first serverfiles people later start to work on.
Tho developers could start from scratch, good leechers find the files somewhere else, which usually work queit well. Developers continue with those files maybe, but all in all they leeched the files too :w00t:

Just trying to say, not everyone can develop like some of you, but they try to help in w/e way they can.

Last edited:
0xC0FFEE
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying that we're gonna tell the leechers to duck off and go away, I'm saying that we should get more on-topic on development and stray away from what it is at the moment.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Maybe at times, its the stuck-up developers who think their all top notch and go and criticize other members, without giving any constructive criticism, which probably gives them more of a reason NOT to release things here in the first place. *cough* spikensbror *cough*

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think we squeezed everything out of this thread as we could. I'll create a new thread with some ideas how to focus a little bit more on development soon.

/closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back