• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

sEledit and other tool run time enviroment for windows xp

Reaction score
[Solved] sEledit and other tool run time enviroment for windows xp

i tryed these tools but at freshly installed xp not worked, i installed dotnet then vb run time then vc++ 2008/2010 and 2015 rc2 but neither worked

here the screenshots
(win xp 32bit)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
You need .net framework runtime.

Also, stop shitting out all these retarded threads.

I told dotnet fx(4.0) installed what same than .net framework no?
Most of member who started here asked question even in that time peoples was active here. Alot of my 'retarded' question was answered in old threads where was another 'retarded' topics, I guess that's the point in forum and don't want shiting the forum but if I not open the you say I necroing old threads only because I am interested in old stuff and beginer stuff on mostly dead section :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
well i installed vc sp6,2008,2015 but now installed vc++ express - visual studio 2008 and work

screenshot below, problem solved, thread could be closed

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back