Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sell patcher.exe

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wow through reading this topic i have found out:
pastime4u hardly works for his server
pastime4u steals content for vendetta (he marks it to catch you xD)
pastime4u steals programs and attempts to sell them on
pastime4u has a .cup maker but is too thick to make a update server with that lmao!
pastime4u claims he developed the first cubi script, despite only joining the site in 2009 and being quite new to pw.
pastime4u is only in the server for the money and nothing else

you can learn alot about 1 kid in just 2 mins of reading :D

ps- no we dont all do this for money, i develop devastation for half a year now without recieving a penny and hardly getting much thanks from players. It now has working head fashion, lastest fashion/mounts/flights and auto-update server with many other features no server has and countless other features.

so no, we dont all do this for money, your the only one and u cant even do that fairly.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
LOL! This topic become a "spam topic" XD :eek:tt1:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
kk have a nice day you perfect being
And abut you that says i make no money from my server how do you pay the server host? im just curios....u...u...u... i know from your own pocket:lol::lol::thumbdown::eek:tt1: ....yeah i`m a kid ^^ 12 years old so?
i think i`m more mature then some of you here... have a grate day!:drool:

Last edited:
Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this has now become my favourite topic.

Back