Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Selling xml to txl k7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Todos los que quieran adquirir la herramienta XML TO TXL K7 el precio sera 30% menos que el de pher14344.

Importante: Soy Angel Edda el que originalmente edito el copilador Kathana 7.

Paypal: elliott@live.com.mx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English:

All who wish to acquire the tool XML TO TXL K7 the price will be 30% less than pher14344.

Important: I'm the Angel Edda originally edited the copilador Kathana 7

Paypal: elliott@live.com.mx

New Version XML TO TXL K7 built by me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pero el k7 no existe hazta donde yo se solo llego a k5 y luego fue vendido para hacer el Tantra II Online para que querer un compliador con diferente imagen o explicame pliz que trae de nuevo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Así es si tienes el copilador K5.2 es este , solo lo edite para darle un mejor aspecto y el coloque la version K7
ya que bueno sirve tambien para esta version copila el param del servidor y del cliente no tiene ningun tipo
procedimiento riguroso o especial el uso es igual que el del K4 pero copila para K5.2.

Por cierto yo tambien fui el primero en jugar y sacar informacion sobre Tantra II ya en el viejo PlayGames
y bueno nada es seguro yo solo cree esa hipotecis sobre que Hanbitsoft vendio Tantra a la compañia
china CCJOY y esta lo modifico a un punto extremo convirtiendolo asi en Tantra II el juego es un 98%
diferente al Tantra que conocemos.
Solo puedo suponer eso ya que bueno Hanbitsoft el año pasado abandono totalmente Tantra Online
cerrando el primer servidor oficial Tantra Korea.

K8: Construido y rediseñado por mi este nombre fue dado por la nueva Interfaz diseñada por mi

K7: Nombre dado por NexoGame por el desarrollo del ScrollQuest de bodas.

K6: Implementación de nuevos mapas como Dragon Cave 3 , y nuevos moobs.

K5.2: Implmentación de boards party, guild , mensajes y monturas.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ENGLISH:

So if you have the copilador K5.2 is this, just edit it to give it a better look and place the K7 version
also serves as good for this version param copila the server and the client does not have any kind
particularly rigorous procedure or equals the use of copila to K4 but K5.2.

Incidentally I was also the first to play and get information about Tantra II and in the old playgames
nothing is safe and well I just think that on that Hanbitsoft hipotecis sold the company Tantra
Chinese CCJOY and I modified this to an extreme point thus making the game Tantra II is 98%
Tantra we know different.
I can only assume that since last year good Hanbitsoft totally abandoned Tantra Online
closing the first official server Tantra Korea.

K8: Built and redesigned by me this name was given by the new interface designed by my

K7: Named by the development NexoGame ScrollQuest wedding.

K6: Implementation of new maps like Dragon Cave 3, and new moobs.

K5.2: Implmentación of boards party, guild, posts and frames.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, bueno la hipótesis no esta mal fundada ya que Hanbitsoft era socio con CCJOY y Hanbitsoft vendió su parte a CCJOY pero que bueno que a claras sobre los nuevos k6,k7,k8,k9,10,kxxxx que están sacando por doquier xD en fin esa tool es la tool XML2TXL 1.0.3.2 pero esta arreglada por ti cierto?

bueno en fin ya no desvió el tema para los que quieran compárenla xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exacto pero copila perfectamente el tantraparam.tpa para el servidor , tantraparam.tpa para el cliente , clienteres.txl para el cliente (Monturas, Gafas) , y el HTMenssage.txl obvimanete todos para Kathana 5.2 en adelante.

Reaction score
No offence to proidzen.

is this k7 or simple vb form? if you want to sell your tool you post it from market place, this section is not for buy and sell.

Better to post video rather than picture, i can make this same tool using vb, with form with no code.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone that offers this tool besides proidzen has a fake tool. this tool that he has created is the genuine article. The others are bugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back