Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Serious Project NORTHMU - Seeking Team

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi @Enginer, Good day! I would like to ask if you want people to test the servers while it is in development? I would gladly test the functionality of the server and its features. Macaxx88 and I can also test the PVP and other PVE events.

I have added you in Discord if you need testers.

See ya!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi @Enginer, Good day! I would like to ask if you want people to test the servers while it is in development? I would gladly test the functionality of the server and its features. Macaxx88 and I can also test the PVP and other PVE events.

I have added you in Discord if you need testers.

See ya!
Hi @cmsph ,
Thank you for reaching out, sure, we welcome testers, we will have a special treat for you with the grand opening if you help with this.
Very much appreciated.

Thank You

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Enginer then we can made a test this weekend. @cmsph if your free this weekend, message us on discord for more details.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi @cmsph ,
Thank you for reaching out, sure, we welcome testers, we will have a special treat for you with the grand opening if you help with this.
Very much appreciated.

Thank You
@Enginer then we can made a test this weekend. @cmsph if your free this weekend, message us on discord for more details.
Hello r2fy and Enginer,

Please create a discord server wherein we can easily communicate as me and cmsph are highly active in discord. Talk to you there!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello r2fy and Enginer,

Please create a discord server wherein we can easily communicate as me and cmsph are highly active in discord. Talk to you there!
Hi macaxx88 , here you go:

Enginer I'm Former Head Admin and Map Developer of the Biggest Private Server until 2019
I'm kind of interested in the project But I would like to hear more about it

Hello Reymark thank you for reaching out, please add me to discord so we can further chat:) Lucyan#9057

thank you all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear all, we still having some spots available, if you are a MuOnline enthusiast don't hesitate to get in touch!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all, we are still looking for staff :) also planning a beta opening soon

Back