Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server 307 !!

Reaction score

1°) Extract all on root(yes have a folder in /root/root)

2°) Before install : edit mysql password and database here:
/root/config.php
/root/server/authd/build/table.xml

3°) And put your lastest databasemysql on /root/sql and rename to dynasty.sql(not change dbo.sql you need for he construct directly a good db) [optional]
If you don't have your database just skip the step

4°) For a full install use "./start.sh install"

5°) Follow the step on screen ...(Remeber put same pass then you have edit !!!

6°) After install use "./start.sh fullstart" for start 2 realm server +instance + fort

7°) Edit configs.tools.php for login and pass [optional]

8°) Use "./tools.sh register [optional]

9°) connect to your account

P.S.:There have also a reg page here

Here for get centos 4.8-smp (32bits with more then 4gb ram)on vmware

I have test with 331 that just don't work !!(possible get partial work but much think miss .Exemple task can't be put in config folder)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think you can change the centos version 100% safely and use centos 6.4 and have everything working 100% been running it on that os for months and not a problem at all, so really no need to use a version thats so far out of date that the os itself is old and not as functional ^^, just my thoughts there rocklee, no offence meant, but just saying 6.4 works perfect anyways :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look for opportunities 331, since 307 is gradually becoming not relevant at players...
And great respect for this assembly :)

Back