• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Server Attack Prevention Tool ~in development~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
596f7564756d62

Well, I can't know if you're for real or just fooling with me.

So I just tested it. I made a random project and made a socket and spam sent that data to my World Manager. The only thing is that the DebugMessage generates some data which don't make 100% sense to me. No crash. I tried to Socket.Send() them separately, 1 char/byte per time - no crash - and then the whole thing at once, still no crash. I'm not pro with sockets yet so if you could, please guide me a bit more.

Thanks again for the first tip though, if it was one. :p
Have a great day!
Regards,
Alex

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
they trolling you man

596f7564756d62 = Youdumb

work it out if you don't believe me lol or use something on internet that will convert it

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I decided to basically stop development of this tool, long ago really, real life has been too busy and on top of that I have a server to manage, and someone has a fix to these attacks, don't see much reason to continue this, but in the long run I'm going to finish this because I have more than just this planned for it, going to turn it into a full server configuration tool, besides databases but will have a built in guide to server set-up/development.

And yea for those who are actually really good with a programming language such as VB or C# or C++ could finish this in an hour or so, I am not, I am self taught, so I kinda trial and error everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back